Friday, July 29, 2011

Royalty Issues

So lately on stardoll many people have asked me how I became royalty. So I will share my answer with you too incase you had the same question which nobody seems to describe.

Over time I purchased prepaid cards at Toys R' Us. Every time I added one, I got a new room! Once all of my rooms were open I automatically became royalty.

What is Royalty?

Stardoll Royalty is a special "club" to explain it easily. Once stardoll members have been superstar for a long period of time (once you buy all the cards at a min. of $10 each) They then retire and move on to royalty.

So... what will I get from it?

Royalty members get to know things faster than regular members or superstars. Such as upcoming deals and surprises.... even though I really don't see a difference. We also get a platinum band around our picture with a diamond in the corner...


So.... that's that! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment